Entry forms are now availaible for the 2018 June outdoor tournament run by Cymric Archers
World Record Status Double Star WA1440 with Junior Metric Rounds
|Entry Forms||Target List||Results Sheet|
Terms and conditions for this tournament are included here for clarity:
This competition is open to Archers who are members of G.N.A.S. or a F.I.T.A. affiliated organisation. Crossbows and professional archers are not permitted.
- Targets will be full 122cm and 80cm, 10 zone faces. Straw bosses will be used throughout.
- Archery GB dress regulations as shown in Rule 307 will apply.
- In view of the provisions of the Archery GB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, those who wish to take photographs at this event are to register with the tournament organiser
- This competition may be organised as a single detail, with 3 archers per target. If entries are high this will be altered to two details, with 2 archers per detail, totalling a maximum of 4 per target. Please consult the club web site for up to the minute information.
- Entrants must declare their GNAS membership number on the entry form and membership cards must be shown when registering on the day. Failure to do so will result in you not being allowed to shoot.
- Trophies are available for Longbow, Barebow, Recurve and Compound styles
Target/Result will be posted on our web site within one week www.cymric.org.uk
Location map and other details are available on our club web site www.cymric.org.uk
Entry to Park (and re-entry)
Car sharing is advised. A fee of £2 is payable at the entrance barrier before 9am. £5 after 9am.
This fee is not included in your entrance fee, and must be paid for by the archers.
Please contact the park directly to organise on-site camping
Pembrey Country Park - 01554 742424
Would junior archers please indicate which round they would like to shoot e.g. Metric 2-5. Gents who wish to shoot Ladies round please indicate so.
Drug Testing Record Status Tournaments are subject to drug testing and competitors approached to give samples MUST comply. If refused the refusal will be treated as a positive result. For junior archers, the following statement must be signed by a parent/guardian
When you enter competitions the above information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age category, Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.